Webbervile
Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Village of Webberville was incorporated in 1871. They wanted to name it Leroy but since there was another village in the state called Leroy they changed it to Webberville after Hubert Webber.

 

Corner of Grand River & N. Main St. 1900

 

 

Corner of Grand River & S. Main St. 1900

 

 

Elementary School approx. 1913

 

 

Downtown 1931

 

 

1931

 

 

Corner of Grand River & N. Summit St. 1931

 

 

Bells Bar B Q 1940's, Corner of Grand River & Gramer Rd.

 

 

Elementary School after 1947

 

 

 

Corner of Grand River & N. Main St. 1900

 

 

Corner of Grand River & S. Main St. 1900

 

 

Elementary School approx. 1913

 

 

Downtown 1931

 

 

1931

 

 

Corner of Grand River & N. Summit St. 1931

 

 

Bells Bar B Q 1940's, Corner of Grand River & Gramer Rd.

 

 

Elementary School after 1947

Thank you Norm Nack and all of his contributors for letting the Village utilize all these great pictures!

Old Library on Grand River Ave.

High School 1960

Van Zwoll's Foodland

Elevator

Hodge's Standard Service

Palms Drive-In, corner of Grand River & N. Main St.

Mason Sunoco Station on Stockbridge Rd.